Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wee Hours of VDAY

It IS the wee hours of valentine's day, and I have just finished writing and posting four blogs for your enjoyment and amusement. Today I get my hair cut -- I have a few photos to choose from for the latest and greatest style to top the already current beauty of me, but slightly unsure of what direction I will ultimately go.

I will be "celebrating" valentine's day this year for the first time as an entity, otherwise referred to as a couple -- don't ask what, where, how, or when though - but I am sure I can divulge the details after the fact, or maybe not!!!

It does strike me as ironic at how different life was a year ago, and that this time last year I was posting such blogs as "Happy Single Awareness Day" and "What does soon mean?" and using code names, and now, well now I AM IN LOVE, I LOVE, and I AM LOVED -- can't beat that. I mean life was pretty special a year ago, and add to it the beauty of Guillaume and I's relationship now, and well life is simply a ray of sunshine!!! Seriously though, whatever significance of the day -- it is for me a chance to reflect and to really give thanks, because God had and has and continues to richly bless my life with not objects, but with people who I love dearly and I am honored to know love me dearly.

Valentine's Day traditionally a day for couples to celebrate and honor their love, and I do so very much cherish that love, but what makes knowing and experiencing that love all the more sweeter is first and foremost the love I know and experience from Heaven above - from God, through His Son, and then the love between my parents, my brothers, my SJ Family, my "MWF" Family, and my friends. Knowing and living the love between those people enables me to more fully appreciate and honor the love Guillaume and I share.

So HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to one and ALL -- remember those around that you love, remember those that love you, and most of all remember the very reason for why we love, remember who IS love -- GOD!!!

No comments: