Thursday, June 19, 2008

ARGH

Slightly peeved...I just typed up three or four blogs, and thought they were saved, but nooooo -- SO frustrating, beyond frustrating...oh well. But those thoughts, now gone to the wind, argh -- some are written down on paper, but still there is that free flow that comes and now gone, all gone, and I can't capture them back -- argh, really now I am HOT and BOTHERED, and BOTHERED some more. All those thoughts, all those words, GONE -- never to be had again. Shared with no one, lost in cyberworld. My fault really, I was hitting save now, but rather than go to new post, I hit save now -- alright, not going to rewrite anymore tonight, need to let the rascals out, and maybe a shower, and maybe attempt to sleep. I am so hot, and while yes I am hot in that sense, I merely mean I am sweltering hot, it is too hot to sleep, too hot to move, hot!!!

1 comment:

Laura @FitMamaLove said...

That really stinks--I hate that feeling. Happened to me in college at least once or twice after writing a whole paper. Has also happened with long-winded emails. You can never capture what you wrote the first time around and it's just that much harder to actually get "into" the writing of it again. So your words are gone...