Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A return? Nope, 'cause blogspot doesn't like me.


OK, so I attempted to return to blogging tonight. Wrote out my whole post about saying good bye to Dolly and welcoming Molly and silly, silly blogspot lost it!!! ARGH!!! This is part of why I gave up blogging, the frustration after having spent the time to sit and compose and etc and then have nothing to show for that time. So, now I go to bed - far too late considering how extremely tired I am, frustrated and annoyed and feeling like I just wasted 20+ minutes (plus the time I spent adjusting colors, photos, background layout) because I don't have a true new post. AND I'm frustrated with myself, because I should have KNOWN that something like this would happen and I should have copied what I had written before I hit "publish post." Oh WELL!! At least I ate half a lemon and half a raspberry cupcake tonight. Can't win them all!!

14 comments:

miss said...

不勞而獲的事情,並沒有價值........................................

佩璇佩璇 said...

量力而為,別勉強了,Cut your coat according to your cloth..........................

楊怡均 said...

你的部落格感覺很棒,nice job!........................................

倫音倫音 said...

GOOD........................................

IdellaD_Bar3321 said...

加油!充實內函最重要!Beauty is but skin- deep. ....................................................

茂恒 said...

Thx ur share........................................

俊淑娟美 said...

tw18 comsex女優meetic交友a片 168交友eros交友ek21交友104速配網成人 影片sex星野亞希露點星野亞西圖片星野亞西資料星野亞西衣服星野亞西開球星野亞西照片星野亞西無名樣式星野亞西 t-shirt星野亞西 t 恤視訊 辣妹視訊 辣妹台灣情kiss色網aa的滿18歲影片情色視訊交友辣妹no3情色cu成人bt入口愛愛一葉情貼影色站85cc免費影片觀看色情影片情色小說自拍aa免費看sex520 net成人小遊戲美女視訊熟女人影片嘟嘟情人色網拓網交友交友聊天找e爵

劉KarolR_Sundquis said...

青春一逝不復返,事業一失難有成。

JospehCra威廷 said...

三分之一的人生,可以決定另外三分之二的人生!!共勉哦!.............................................

佳琪 said...

憤怒,是片刻的瘋狂。 ....................................................

said...

淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍

ElwoodK_Rank佳玲 said...

加油!充實內函最重要!Beauty is but skin- deep...................................................

RochelleP_Higginson瓊文 said...

若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你 ............................................................

誠紋 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention...................................................................